Kick start your face regime with this gel face primer. Exotic Marula Oil serves as an emollient to condition skin. The combination of Natrulon® H-6 & H-10 polyglycerins provide a novel moisturizing agent for skin. Lonzest® DC NT emollient provides a light, matte finish. The gel-like rheology is supported by algae-based SeaPure® Agarose rheology modifier. Lonza’s premier nutritional ingredients (Niacinamide USP, Carnipure® Crystalline, LaraCare® A200) are well known skin care actives. The integrity of the formulation is preserved by Mikrokill® COS preservative.
- Charge water of Phase A into main vessel and heat to 85°C. Add glycerin and butylene glycol of Phase A to main vessel.
- Sprinkle SeaPure® Agarose rheology modifier of Phase A to main vessel. Hold temperature and mix well for 30 minutes.
- Add Carbopol of Phase A to main vessel and allow to mix for 10 minutes.
- Add ingredients of Phase B (except for TEA) to main vessel. Remove from heat and mix well for 15 minutes.
- Add TEA from Phase B to main vessel. Mix well until homogeneous.
- Pre mix ingredients of Phase C in a separate vessel. Mix until clear solution forms.
- When main vessel has reached ~40°C, slowly add Phase C. Mix until homogeneous.
- Add ingredients of Phase D into main vessel. Cool to room temperature.