AEROXIDE® TiO2 T 805 is a highly dispersed, fumed titanium dioxide that has been treated with octylsilane to achieve a hydrophobic surface.
This product is not intended for use as a UV-filter in cosmetic sunscreen formulations. Microfine titanium dioxide for use as a UV-filter in cosmetic sunscreens is available from Evonik Consumer Specialties under the tradename TEGO® Sun T 805.
- Additive for toner
- Heat stablizer for silicone rubber
- High level of UV-absorption
- SPF booster in combination with chemical UV-Filters.
- High level of photostability
- Easy to disperse in emollients
- Boosts water-resistance of cosmetic formulations
- Improves the free-flow properties and stabilizes the electrostatic charge of powdered copier and laser printer toner.