Campo’s DMAE is a natural organic compound, extracted from Mexican Skin Tree (Mimosa Tenuiflora). DMAE stands for dimethylaminoethanol, a structural derivative of one of the B vitamins. It is also a precursor of acetylcholine, which is one of the molecules used to build acetylcholine in cell metabolism.
Cosmetically, DMAE is an antioxidant membrane stabilizer, meaning deactivation of free radicals occurs because DMAE stabilizes the membrane around the outside of cells by giving or receiving an electron, creating a sort of protective casing. It also enhances the effects of other antioxidants like alpha lipoic acid and Vitamin C ester. As a result, DMAE works best when used in combination with other nutrients and an antioxidant base, of Alpha-Lipolic Acid, Songyi Mushroom, and Kinetin etc.
- DMAE powerful free radicals scavenger
- Firm/tighten and brighten the skin
- Enhances the effects of other antioxidants like alpha lipoic acid and vitamin C esters
- Detox the cells and remove waste
- Enhance mitochondria health and vitality
- Responsible for skin radiance and vitality