Berashades are ready-to-use active ingredient that are 100% natural alternative to synthetic pigments. These natural colors provide the perfect match to all skin’s natural shades for mineral makeup formulations.
Berashades correspond to a line of kaolinite clays, composed of a mixture of naturally colored clays formed mainly by silicone dioxide, in addition to aluminum oxide and ferric oxide.
These multifunctional clays can be applied to several cosmetic products. Thanks to their stable structure, homogeneity, dispersion, and covering, Berashades can be used in mineral and multifunctional makeup, easily incorporated in formulations composed of fine mineral particulates. These clays are multifunctional due to their property to maintain the skin balance, keeping the skin protected and helping removal of impurities.
Features & Benefits of Berashades
- Natural colors, free of synthetic pigments and dyes
- Stability under artificial or natural light
- Sensorial enhancement of formulations with quick-dry and decrease of oily touch
- Ionic balance of the skin
- Impurities and dead cells removal
- Detox and antipollution effect on the skin
- Mattifying effect
- Skin barrier strengthening
- Firmness and moisture of the skin improvement
- Makeup and color cosmetics
- Lipsticks, compact and free powders, foundations, emulsions, blushes, concealers, etc.
- Body and face products for all skin types
- Emulsions, gels, ointments, tonics, liquid and bar soaps, bath gels, etc.
- Sunscreens, BB creams, CC creams
- Natural and organic products