JAGUAR C-162 is a high molecular weight, medium degree of substitution cationic derivative of hydroxypropyl guar. Moderate aqueous viscosity.
JAGUAR C-162 SGI
Not available (from Glenn) in the following state(s):
JAGUAR C-162 is a high molecular weight, medium degree of substitution cationic derivative of hydroxypropyl guar with moderate aqueous viscosity. It provides thickening with hair and skin conditioning effects and is particularly suited for transparent formulations. Note: Viscosity develops immediately after JAGUAR C-162 has been dispersed into water under stirring and adjusted to a slightly acidic pH.
Solvay’s proprietary Jaguar line of modified natural polymers are an evolving line of powdered natural derivatives covering functions as diverse as hair conditioning, active delivery, formulation thickening, and skin feel.
For more information on Solvay’s Jaguar Line of products, check out the Brochure!
Jaguar® C 162 is a unique double-derivatized guar that is suitable for transparent formulations, providing good conditioning to moderately damaged hair, with a nude feel. Combined with oils, esters and silicones in either clear or opaque formulas, it can address damaged to over-processed hair.
Sustainable guar sourcing for a better life
Since 2015, Solvay’s Sustainable Guar Initiative has aimed to empower farmers with tools and knowledge for cultivating their crops. The program includes training in climate-smart agricultural practices to improve and stabilize guar yield and increase soil fertility. It also allows an overall improvement in climate preparedness and the region’s resilience.
Our program improves the livelihood of guar bean farmers by ensuring income durability and protecting local resources while considering the impact climate change has on their activities.
Features & Benefits of JAGUAR C-162
- Purified guar derivative providing improved deposition of silicone on chemically-treated hair
- Provides soft skin feel
- Hair Care
- Increased deposition and substantivity to hair
- Controlled delivery of water-insoluble substances
- Exceptional conditioning properties at lower usage levels
- Excellent wet/dry hair combing and detangling
- Body Care
- Reduced skin stiffening caused by surfactants
- Restored skin’s pH buffering effects are 5 times faster
- Increased deposition and substantivity to skin
- Enhancement of foam sensorial attributes
- Hair Care
- Shampoo, conditioner, mask, treatments, hair styling, hair colorants
- Body Cleansing
- Shower products, facial cleansers, feminine hygiene
- Skin Care
- Face and neck care, body care, eye care, hand/nail/foot care, color cosmetics
- Health & Hygiene
- Shaving, depilatories, personal lubricant, personal insect repellent
Other recommended products from this supplier:
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Anti-Blue Light: The Digital Dilemma!
JAGUAR C-162 INCI: Hydroxypropyl Guar, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride