Jaguar® C-500 is a cationic polymer derived from a natural gum with low aqueous viscosity. It is a good additive to aid in the deposition of actives such as silicones, oils, anti-dandruff agents on the hair where viscosity build-up in the final product is not desired. The ideal application is one where deposition of actives from shampoo or conditioner requires little viscosifying properties. This product has a low characteristic odor and is supplied in a fine, off-white to yellowish powder.
Solvay’s proprietary Jaguar line of modified natural polymers are an evolving line of powdered natural derivatives covering functions as diverse as hair conditioning, active delivery, formulation thickening, and skin feel.
For more information on Solvay’s Jaguar Line of products, check out the Brochure!
Features & Benefits of Jaguar® C-500
- Hair Care
- Increased deposition and substantivity to hair
- Controlled delivery of water-insoluble substances
- Exceptional conditioning properties at lower usage levels
- Excellent wet/dry hair combing and detangling
- Soft hold, improved shine
- Easier to manage, smooth hair feel
- Enhancement of foam sensorial attributes
- Body Care
- Reduced skin stiffening caused by surfactants
- Restored skin’s pH buffering effects are 5 times faster
- Increased deposition and substantivity to skin
Other recommended products from this supplier:
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Anti-Blue Light: The Digital Dilemma!
Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride