This Scalp Shield Hair Tonic soothes sensitive skin with added barrier and antimicrobial protection.
The formulation features the ingredient Hairflux, which is a multifunctional olive-based ceramide, with proven efficacy on different types of damage hair and affected scalp. TEGO® Cosmo C 100 is an amino acid derivative identical to the natural creatine occurring in the skin. It rebuilds hair from within. TEGO® Cosmo P 812 MB is a mild vegetable based cosmetic co-emulsifier with antimicrobial properties, and reliably reduces odor-causing bacteria on the skin.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|TEGO® Cosmo C 100||Creatine||0.50|
|B||PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil||6.00|
|Hairflux®||Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (and) Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (and) Ceramide NG||1.00|
|TEGO® Cosmo P 813 MB||Polyglyceryl-3 Caprylate||1.00|
|D||Verstatil® PC||Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol||1.00|
|Lactic Acid (10% sol in water)||q.s.|
- Heat Phase B ingredients to 70°C, until clear. Then, cool down to room temperature.
- Add Phase C ingredients to Phase B. Mix it. Ensure the menthol crystal fully solubilized.
- Mix Phase A. Then, disperse xanthan gum to Phase A.
- The, Add Phase A to Phase B+C, slowly, step by step.
- Add Phase D, adjust pH to 5.0 – 5.5.