FORMULATE COLORED DRY SHAMPOOS AND ROOT CONCEALERS!
Dry shampoos continue to grow in the Personal Care space. Convenience and ease of use make them a primary consumer choice!
Colored dry hair shampoos and root concealers can be used for refreshing the hair with the additional benefits of providing hair texture, volume, reduce hair oiliness and cover up grey roots, or simply match the natural’s hair color at the roots.
AGRANA developed colored starches based on physically activated rice starch D.S.A.7. The colored starches can be easily combined with D.S.A.7 or lipophilic starch like AGENAFLO OS 9051 in order to combine cleansing effects with covering characteristics.
- Black, brown, red, and yellow
- Iron Oxoide Colored D.S.A.7 coated with Dimethicone
- Pigment will not separate from the D.S.A. 7
- Very small particle size ensures free flowing properties
- Addition of Cetrimonium Chloride provides improved conditioning and attraction to the hair.
The use of root cover-ups in spray form is very common as it enables the blending in of root regrowth on color-treated hair without leaving any residue.
They can be in either loose or pressed form and are applied either with a “shaker” or a brush.
Both the spray and powder formats utilise the range of starches available, and can be used alone or as part of a combination of starches to achieve the perfect result.