AEROSIL® OX 50 is the fumed oxide with the smallest specific surface area, we offer. High chemical purity, distinct low thickening, and agglomeration properties are typical characteristics.
Applications for AEROSIL® OX 50
- Dental composites
- Raw material for the production of ultra pure silica glass according to the sol-gel-process.
Features & Benefits
- Antiblocking for plastics
- Improves dielectrical properties
- Enables high filler loading
- Broad particle size distribution
- High tamped density
- Low tendencies to form agglomerates
- Low thickening properties
- High purity
Other recommended products from this supplier:
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: HI&I Market Trends and Formulation Solutions!