Calendula Flower in Hemp Seed Oil is created by extracting plant material directly into Hemp Seed Oil to combine the benefits of the botanical component synergistically with the Hemp Seed Oil; thus, amplifying its benefits while attaining optimum efficacy.
Hemp Seed Oil comes from the seeds of the Hemp plant. In addition to the components of the botanical materials, Hemp Seed Oil contains Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, including Linoleic and Alpha-Linolenic Acids, which provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Skin Care Benefits of Calendula Flower in Hemp Seed Oil:
- May calm temporary skin irritations
- Skin rejuvenation
- Long-lasting moisture
- Protection against environmental factors
Hair Care Benefits of Calendula Flower in Hemp Seed Oil:
- Prevents water loss, injects moisture into hair and scalp
- Helps enhance hair growth through the effects of the fatty acids, and nourishes the hair follicles for better hair growth
- Strengthens hair to prevent breakage