CLEAR Oléoactif® is an active ingredient based on the sustainable use of an organic thyme co-product with remarkable properties. For maximum efficacy, CLEAR Oléoactif® targets the main mechanisms involved in imperfection-prone skin. Obtained through the patented Oléo-éco-extraction technology, it is oil-based, eco-designed, vegetal, COSMOS-certified, and of 100% French origin, with proven efficacy at 1% dose.
This product is dedicated to blemished & acne-prone skin. It has a clinically proven efficacy on women, men, teenagers, and adults.
Its two powerful biomarkers thymol and carvacrol, are extracted at a rate of 90.2% and 92.9% respectively, according to HPLC analysis. Hallstar’s HPLC tool (high-performance liquid chromatography or high-pressure liquid chromatography) allows to valorize plants, vegetable oils, and Oléoactif® by discovering and quantifying innovative biomarkers associated with biological activities dedicated to the cosmetic market.
Interested to learn more about this active ingredient? Check out the product Brochure!
Features & Benefits of CLEAR Oléoactif®
- COSMOS, EcoCert
- Anti-oxidant and anti-acne active
- Test-in vivo, test-in tubo, test-ex vivo
- Eco conception
- Skin imperfections are a problem for 90% of teenagers but also for many adults
- Their prevalence is the same for Asian and Caucasian women
- These dermatological disorders can cause depression, anxiety, and other psychological disorders
- There are many pharmaceutical approaches to treat skin imperfections
- For example keratolytic agents, anti-inflammatory or hormonal treatment. However, they are associated with side effects such as irritation, photosensitization, or severe dryness of skin, lips, and eyes
- Hallstar developed CLEAR OA with a more global approach.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Clear Concepts for Clean Beauty!
Camelina Sativa Seed Oil* (and) Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract