dermosoft® 1388 eco is a multifunctional blend of organic acids from natural origin and moisturizing glycerol provides a number of cosmetic functions, such as masking, skin conditioning, and pH regulating. Moreover, dermosoft® 1388 eco shows an outstanding, broadband antimicrobial activity. It can be used alone in rinse-off products. In emulsions, the combination with natural compliant antimicrobial surface-active substances allows working without traditional preservatives.
This product is compatible with ethanol, glycols, and surface active substances. It is incompatible with electrolyte-sensitive materials and lecithins.
Features & Benefits of dermosoft® 1388 eco
- 100% naturally derived
- COSMOS approved and compliant with other standards for natural cosmetics
- Standalone solution for antimicrobial protection in rinse-off products
- Hydrating – due to moisturizing glycerol
- Masking – gentle scent, but no interference with other fragrances
- pH regulating
- Antimicrobial activity
- Synergistic boosting effects in combination with antimicrobial surface-active substances in emulsions
- Suitable for all types of emulsions and surfactant-based products
- Easy to handle
- Cold processable
- Recommended pH range: 4.0 – 5.5
- Baby Care
- Colour Cosmetics
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
- Skin Care
- Skin Cleansing
- Sun Care
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Anti-Blue Light: The Digital Dilemma!