Soft hold, anti-frizz, and moisturizing benefits.
- Add water to the main vessel and begin stirring and heating batch to 75C.
- Slowly add Sodium Hydroxide while mixing. Adjust pH to 10 with NaOH, 50% while mixing. Batch will turn almost clear.
- Premix Xanthan Gum in Glycerin and slowly add to the batch
- In a separate vessel, add the ingredients of Phase B and heat to 75C or until dissolved.
- Increase mixing of Phase A and slowly add Phase B into A.
- Once phases are combined, slow down the mixer to moderate speed and begin cooling to 40C.
- Add the ingredients of Phase C below 40C.
- Adjust the pH with citric acid as necessary to pH 5-7.