A multi-functional formula that helps remove dust particles from the hair, protects against pollution and environmental stress, repairs, and moisturizes damaged hair, adds softness and protects the scalp.
- Charge water and begin mixing rapidly, creating a vortex. Slowly add Jaguar Optima and mix until dispersed. Adjust pH to 4-4.5 with citric acid and mix for 15 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients of Phase A in the order listed mixing well in between. Heat to 70-75°C
- In a separate vessel, add Phase B ingredients and heat to 70C-75°C.
- At 75C, increase stirring and add Phase B to Phase A. Homogenize for 15 minutes.
- Cool the batch to 40°C while mixing, and add the remaining ingredients.
- Adjust the pH to 5.0-6.0 with citric acid solution.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.