TEGO® RenewHA Lacto is an aldonic acid obtained from the oxidation of lactose and comprises of a galactose moiety linked to a gluconic acid molecule via an ether-like linkage. Owing to the high number of hydroxyl groups, LBA is a very hygroscopic and forms gels containing about 14% water with atmospheric moisture. This performance is reportedly better than some traditional humectants such as glycerin and sorbitol.
Skin exfoliation is well-understood approach to achieve a more radiant, healthy-looking skin. Evonik’s next generation alpha hydroxy acid (AHAs) and derivative aldo bionic acids (ABAs) offer consumers a choice of effective skin renewal that is nonetheless sensitive to the skin.
TEGO® RenewHA Lacto has the following benefits:
- Excellent skin moisturization and humectancy benefits
- Antioxidant, chelating, and other skin protective benefits
- Improvement in the appearance of skin clarity, thickness, and quality
- Protective benefits for photoaged skin
- Milder with low irritation
- Body Care
- Face & Neck Care
- Hand & Foot Care