TEGOSOFT® AC is a very light emollient, fully based on renewable sources. TEGOSOFT® AC has a low viscosity, low oiliness, and absorbs easily. It is produced by enzymatic catalysis, an eco-efficient process. This emollient can be easily distributed on the skin and it shows a quick absorption behavior without leaving a waxy film on the skin. It imparts a light, non-oily skin feel in cosmetic emulsions.
This emollient is miscible with all common cosmetic oils and can easily be used in oil-in-water and water-in-oil formulations. TEGOSOFT® AC is an emollient ester of isoamyl alcohol and fatty acid of 100% vegetable origins which are sugar beet, palm, and coconut. It is produced by the eco-efficient Evonik enzymatic process which yields a high-purity product.
Features & Benefits of TEGOSOFT® AC MB
- Helps in formulating natural cosmetic products with a more light sensory profile
- Fully based on renewable sources
- Produced by an enzymatic process that leads to savings of > 60% on energy consumption and CO2 emission
- Clear, low-viscous emollient that provides a non-oily skin feel and quick absorption into the skin
- NaTrue and COSMOS certified
- Approved by EcoCert
- Natural cosmetic products (see formulation hints)
- Facial and body care emulsions, gels, and serums
- Baby Care
- Sprayable emulsions
- Color cosmetics
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Anti-Blue Light: The Digital Dilemma!