Versagel AZ creates the optimal viscosity for hand sanitizer formulations. This specialized product has the lowest processing temperature of any Versagels which allow for ease of use in formulating with BKC (Benzalkonium Chloride), and in Formulating with both BKC and Versagel AZ, you can create next level formulas that are anhydrous, alcohol-free, and actually deliver moisturization instead of drying out the skin. As a fast-drying gel with high spreadability, Versagel® AZ provides a highly volatile emollient with a light, non-greasy and low residue skin feel.
Versagel AZ has excellent clarity which allows unique items such as glitter, wax beads, and other materials to be suspended. It is thermally stable and UV stable as well as compatible with most chemical ingredients.
See how easy Versagel AZ is to formulate with in this Hand Sanitizing Formula.
Additional Features & Benefits of Versagel AZ
- Lowest Processing Temperature of any Versagel
- Compatible with most ingredients, even those hard to formulate with
- Enhances occlusivity
- Clear, colorless (does not discolor with age)
- Hydrophobic and thermally reversible without syneresis
- Easier and safer than gels made using metal stearates or fumed silica
- Provides enhanced fragrance retention and waterproofing properties
- Improves emulsion stability
- Fast drying and transfer-resistant hydrocarbon gel
- Provides quick set-up and long-lasting effects
Can be used in a variety of Applications, such as:
- Hand Sanitizers
- Setting lotions and primers
- Moisturizing makeup removers
- Hand cleansers
- Hair Styling
- Face/body paint
- Body glitter