AGENAFLO OS 9051 is a non-GMO aluminum octenyl succinic modified starch for use as softening/texturing agent. It can be used in a wide range of applications including skin care creams, sun protection, after shave lotions, eyeshadow powder, and creams, and liquid makeup.
AGENAFLO OS 9051
Not available (from Glenn) in the following state(s):
Agenaflo OS 9051 is a LIPOPHILIC STARCH. This non-GMO aluminum octenyl succinic modified starch is used as a softening/texturing agent. This aesthetic enhancer provides unique feel benefits as a granular starch. Hydrophobic surface enhances affinity for oil, hand slip and compatibility with surface active ingredients. Targeted at Anhydrous formulations. A cost-effective option for Dry Shampoo Aerosols.
Agenaflo OS 9051 Functions
- Reduces tackiness and greasiness
- Achieves easy glide, pleasant skin feel and velvety appearance
- Softening / texturing agent
- Stabilizes emulsions
- Decorative powder / makeup / liquid makeup
- Skin care creams / facial cleansing / baby care
- Sun protection / after sun creams and lotions
- Toiletries/hand washing/ shaving/after-shave lotions
- Eyes shadow powder and creams