Warming Detox Mask
Volcanic Exfoliator is an exfoliator and detoxifying mask in one! Volcanic Exfoliator features Hotflux to enhance microcirculation and provide a pleasant warming sensation as BERACLAY Black Clay absorbs excess oil. Volcanic Scrub and SIPERNAT 2200 gently lift away pollution and impurities when rinsed. Skin is left feeling hydrated, refreshed and detoxified.
How to use: Apply in an even layer, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes or until a slight warming sensation is felt. Add water and gently massage in a circular motion with fingertips. Rinse thoroughly.
|Phase||Supplier||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Agrana||Reisita Natural||Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch||2.5|
|B||Evonik||TEGO® Care LTP||Sorbitan Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate||3.0|
|Hallstar||Biochemica®Hemp Seed Oil, Refined Organic||Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil||3.0|
|Campo||Campo South Pacific True Monoi Oil||
Plumeria Acutifolia Flower
|Evonik||TEGOSOFT® DC||Decyl Cocoate||3.0|
|Beraca||Beraclay Black Clay||Kaolin||4.0|
|C||Bio-Botanica||Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) seed
oil and Fucus Vesiculosus
|Corum||Vanillyl Butyl Ether||0.5|
Citric Acid, 50% Solution
- Add Phase A making sure to add the Rhodicare T and Reisita Natural while mixing. If desired, premix Rhodicare T with Glycerin before adding to batch. Heat to 75C.
- Premix phase B and add to A. Increase mixing to incorporate.
- Cool batch to 40C using side sweep mixing. Homogenize to make sure the batch is uniform.
- Add phase C mixing until homogenous between each addition. Use side sweep mixing to incorporate.
- Adjust the pH with Citric Acid to pH 5.0-7.0.